Bailey & Brooke signifies luxurious designs and exceptional quality, this diffuser will make sure to enhance your room. Our beautiful fragranced diffuser is a must have for every room. Produced using the essence of essential oils, the diffuser will transform a room with the stunning scent it produces.The diffuser reeds soak up the fragrance oil and disperse the scent into the air. The diffuser itself should last for a period up to 4 months.
Simply remove the cap and insert the reeds into the bottle of scented oil. Allow a few minutes for the reeds to absorb some of the fragrance. Carefully withdraw the reeds, turn them upside down and place the dry ends back in the bottle. The oils will travel up through the reeds and begin to diffuse the fragrance. Refresh the scent by turning the reeds upside down every few days. Always wash your hands after encountering the oils.
These diffusers work really well in places where you always want it to smell nice especially if you ever have friends visiting. Great locations are in your porch/hall so you are greeted with a beautiful fragrance when you walk in, or in a bathroom, or bedroom where you always want it to smell nice.
How to get the best from your diffuser?
- Place your diffuser in a busy area where the fragrance will disperse throughout the room with air circulation. A great spot is just inside the door so you pick up the scent as you enter a room. In many cases, think of a diffuser as a bouquet of flowers - you'll smell the fragrance as you walk by, but it won't necessarily fill the room with fragrance.
- Flip the reeds for more fragrance. You can flip a few reeds every few days or all the reeds every day. Keep in mind the more reeds you flip and the more often you flip them, the faster the fragrance oil will evaporate.
- Use caution when flipping the reeds. Flip the reeds over a wastebasket or sink and be sure to clean the vessel of any fragrance oil drips before placing on a delicate counter top.
- Use a coaster or plate under your diffuser to keep any oil drips from damaging a precious counter top.
- Flip all of the reeds on all of your diffusers before leaving on holidays. When you return home you'll be welcomed by an inviting fragrance rather than a stale, stuffy home.